Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Coca Cola advertisement with Jack White song "leaked"

The NME reports today that the much anticipated Jack White penned Coca-Cola advert has leaked on the internet.

"I've been offered the opportunity to write a song in a way which interests me as a songwriter. I certainly wouldn't want a song that I'd already written to be used on a commercial. That seems strange."

"But to be asked to write something particular along one theme of love in a worldwide form that I'm not really used to appealed to me. I've written a song and I wrote it really quickly and it's an interesting commercial that's been made. I was inspired by the commercial."

Check out the Advert below:


It's my guess the video was directed by the same director of the music video 'Sentimental Journey', Nagi Noda.

1 Comments:

At 12:23 pm, Blogger Film Guy said...

Shots.net have confirmed that Japanese director and recent Partizan signing Nagi Noda directed the ad for Mother London.

http://www.shots.net/news.asp?id=3081

 

Post a Comment

<< Home